Assist Manager HR & Administration in Planning, developing and implementing strategy for HR management and continual development (including recruitment and selection policy / practices, discipline, counseling, salaries, loan, contracts , training and development, performance appraisals, job evaluation).
Main Responsibilities are :
1) Assist in developing and implementing all HR/Admin policies and procedures.
2) Advertise staff vacancies
3) Assess applications and short list resumes.
4) Schedule interviews with HR or relevant Department Head.
5) Prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments.
6) After the approval from top management prepare appointment letters.
7) Resolves salary and other reimbursement related queries of employees on an ongoing basis.
8) Work with senior management to formulate HR plan, manpower objectives, human resource policies and procedures.
9) Monitor performance appraisal process.
10) Prepare all promotion, re-designation, up-gradation, Bonus, special increment, annual increment letters.
11) Work with top management on leadership development; identify and develop skills and a management training needs, and ensure the implementation of training and development programs in line with the business objectives.
12) Maintain company organization charts and employee files.
13) Provide advice and information to management and employees on HR policies and procedures, including equal opportunity, and anti- discrimination and occupational health and safety programmes.
14) Advice employees on work matters, career development, and personal problems.
15) Responsible of proper functioning of his / her subordinates.
16) Any responsibility assigned by the Management