The sales executive is responsible for developing customer relationships, particularly with large customers and working with the staff of sales & marketing to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
1) To communicate customers about company products, services, goods and activities through an appropriate channel.
2) Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
3) Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
4) Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
5) Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
6) Manage account services through quality checks and other follow up.
7) Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
8) Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments.
9) Information and feedback gathered through filed activity to appropriate company staff.
10) Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
To submit daily visit report.