The Territory In-charge (Dealer Network) is responsible for developing dealer relationships, particularly with major dealers as per specified territory with support of sales & marketing department to ensure dealer retention and satisfaction.
1) To manage Retail and Distribution network as per assigned territory.
2) To meet quarterly Marketing & Sales targets.
3) To enhance the dealer base and sales in line with set company terms and conditions.
4) Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
5) Planning and implementation of advertising and promotional activities with the approval of GM Sales.
6) Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activities, pricing and tactics, and communicate these to GM Sales.
7) Oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products.
8) Evaluate, Train and Supervise the subordinate(s).
9) Submit Daily, Monthly & Quarterly report to GM Sales.
To perform different activities regarding Marketing & Sales requested by the GMS