- Architect, design, develop, and maintain innovative,engaging, and informative web sites and components for a worldwide audience.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing and Product partners.
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Serve as a mentor for junior front end engineers and peers.
- BA/BS. (2 years relevant work experience).
- Experience with mobile development, including responsive design.
- Experience with Canvas/CSS animation.
- Fluency in one or more of: Python, Java, C/C++, Perl, PHP.
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- Strong consistency and attention to detail.