A Copywriter, plays an important role in delivering marketing copy for 360training.com. The job involves writing promotional copy for email, catalogs and sales materials and the Web. In addition to marcom, Copywriter may produce content for press releases, infographics, blogs and other copy about our products.
This job will also require an understanding of the digital email process and will assist in the management of our email campaigns.
Copywriter will need strong proofreading skills with a strong command of the English language and grammar. The ability to manage projects and coordinate with stakeholders is a must.
All of these responsibilities require being able to sell products by creating persuasive marketing copy with accurate information about our product offerings. So it is key to have a strong understanding of our products and services.
· Creative writing for marketing and Web communications, customer newsletters and press releases, product copywriting.
· Ability to edit other writer’s copy.
· Proficient professional proofreading skills.
· Understanding of the email marketing process.
· Command of the English language and grammar is a must.
· 5-7 years of marketing experience, e-Learning or e-commerce a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Candidate needs to be capable of troubleshooting problems and escalations in a timely manner.
· Proven method of meeting productivity performance goals.
· Proven team development skills with proven leadership skills.
· Approach work/responsibilities in a professional manner.
· Required skill(s): Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
360training is a leading provider of e-Learning technology solutions, providing turn-key LMS (Learning Management Systems), Strategic E-Learning Technology Consulting & Implementations. With over 400 clients, $20 million software applications, 400,000 satisfied learners, 200+ employees and growing ...Read More