1. Achieve Annual/Quarterly benchmarks for assign products in allocated territory.
2. Keep updated on product and competitor knowledge.
3. Identify new customer and also develop potential business outlets.
4. Implementation of product promotional strategies.
5. To adhere & implement SFA Best Practices.
6. Adhere to prescribed administrative procedures related to daily work including daily synchronization of call reports and interoffice correspondence.
7. Visit all clients, chemist and institutions to generate sales and monitor demand.
8. Handle client’s complaints and queries efficiently and effectively.
9. Obtain market feedback on own and competitor products on regular basis and communicate to Manager/Head Office.
10. Ensure availability of company’s product availability at Trade and Institution.
11. Ensure inclusion of Products in the institutional purchase list and obtain orders.
12. Participate in weekly fortnightly meetings, Sales Promotion Meetings, Cycle meeting, Revitalization meetings and any other meetings called by Manager/ Head Office/Management.
13. Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
14. Build trust, value others, foster innovation/creativity and demonstrate high integrity.
15. Judicious use of promotional samples and other promotional resources.
16. Participate in Performance Assessments, discuss identified areas of improvements develop action plans with the consensus of District Sales Manager.
17. Ensure Compliance and adherence to Company Policies and Code Of Business Conducts.
18. Develop and maintain professional relationships with targeted doctors, KOLs, hospital administration, pharmacists and paramedics.
19. Assist RSM in conducting Product Presentation/ Speaker Programme.
20. Increase market share of assigned products by using IMS sales analyser.
21. Get maximum business from dispensing doctors/GP’s
22. Communicate AER (Adverse Event Report) to Medical Department within stipulated period.
23. Display good manners/etiquettes & professionalism during the job.
24. Arrange and conduct product presentation and participate in seminars / symposia where required.
25. To report all spontaneous adverse events related to Abbott products within timelines.
26. To get on job induction training with yearly refresher for Pharmacovigilance.
27. Liaise with Affiliate Safety Representative (ASR) or back-up ASR or if required with the reporter in case of follow up process.
28. Any other job arranged by seniors.
pAbbott is a multinational,well reputed company in pharmaceutical industry/p