This position is responsible for after sales service support of Process Industry equipment Company deals in. A service engineer is required to have reasonable communication skills, confident outlook and strong technical skills. The primary role of the service engineer is to provide efficient and effective after sales service and improve customers satisfaction and confidence in our products and service.
Duties & Responsibilities
1)Work according to plan given by his supervisor / manager
2)Makes his own plan to execute the responsibilities given to him by the immediate supervisor manager.
3) Perform planned maintenance of dialysis machines or others as per contract.
4) Maintain record of service performed of each machine in his assigned area up to date.
5)Keep himself and the organization up to date regarding competitor's activities.
6)Responsible to keep his technical knowledge up to date utilizing the material available in the office.
7)Responsible to maintain and grow service revenues in his assigned area and machines.
8)Help his colleagues in the field when required with prior approval from immediate supervisor / manager.
9)Should get command on the operating of equipments and help marketing/sales team in demonstrations/installations as and when required.
1.Must possess Diploma in Electronics/ Mechanical.
2. Having 1-2 years of hands-on relevant experience in relevant field.
3. Must have good communication skills.
4. Must have knowledge of Computer Hardware/Operating System/ MS Office.
5. Ability to travel extensively local & nationwide.
Good salary plus fringe benefits will be given to the right candidate.