Under the Overall supervision of AMEU Manager, the AMEU Monitor reports directly to AMEU Officer
AMEU Monitor responsibilities include;
- Assisting the AME Unit in the development and implementation of Appraisal, Monitoring and Evaluation strategies by collecting quantitative and qualitative data on ACTED programs and general pre-project data.
- Any necessary assistance to data entry of information collected through AMEU assessments and Program data.
AMEU monitors will also work closely as a part of the team unit with field and programme staff. Monitors role is to support programs in their improvement and provide reliable information for coordination and management decision making and recommendations on projects.
B. Development of data collection tools and methodologies
Working closely with AMEU Officer to design appropriate information collection tools and methodologies including the assessment ToRs, questionnaires etc, and assist where necessary by translating these tools and methodologies.
C. Data Collection
- Ensuring transparent, accurate and timely collection of data by administrating surveys, conducting focus groups of other participatory information collection tools as well as collecting secondary data.
- Provide regular reports to the AMEU Manager/AMEU Officer at frequent intervals on the progress of the implementation of the assessment activities and on the AMEU monitors observations during the mission.
- Working closely with the Database and MIS Managers to provide accurate data and where necessary assist the data entering.
- Cross check the accuracy of data entry.