Under the supervision of the Project Coordinator, the Deputy Project Coordinator is responsible for the implementation, management, and development of the designated project which forms part of the ACTED post-flood response in Sindh, Pakistan.
The Deputy Project Coordinator shall be responsible for:
· Collaborating with programme team in planning, implementing and monitoring of the designated project;
· Ensuring that planned activities are successfully implemented;
· Collaborate effectively with other line Coordinators and the coordination team.
· Direct management of the programme field team and ensure that they are wholly involved in programme planning and direction.
· Collaboration with the Appraisal, Monitoring and Evaluation Unit (AMEU) to assess need, monitor activities, and evaluate programme progress. Ensure that lessons learned in the course of implementation are integrated into the programme to ensure that it remains responsive and relevant.
· Provision of input and regularly review all FLAT Follow-Up for ongoing programmes together with the relevant departmental managers and the Project Coordinator;
· Be alert to opportunities arising for learning, collaboration and partnership that may enhance programme quality and responsiveness.
· Liaise with technical staff and its participants/ partners.
· Report regularly (as requested) to the Project Coordinator.
· Assisting in the preparation and update of the Project Management tools (i.e. PMF, Logframe), and ensure the progress of the project according to the targets and times outlined in these plans.
· Translate relevant documents or information during coordination visits.
· Develop team capacity at both the individual and group level by organizing/ facilitating trainings internally or through specialist agencies / individuals.
· Work proactively to ensure that the projects are responsive and relevant to community needs.