General Objectives & Responsibilities:
· Respect, follow and implementation of ACTED’s financial procedures.
· Dealing with transfers, payments, tax, Budget follow-up , Debts follow-up,
· Contract follow-up, Bank reconciliation statement, Cash management, Filling and archiving.
. Finance assistant is accountable for his/her cash in safe.
· Filling, posting, record keeping and archiving of vouchers.
· Processing of payments for all items and services to suppliers.
· Cash management, transfers and book keeping.
· Preparing cash checking voucher and bank reconciliation statements.
· Updating contract follow-up, debts follow-up and budget follow-up.
· Closure of advances, prepaid expenses and loans.
· Paying CFW , labors wages and grants payments in the field.
· Checking of CFW attendance sheets and payments sheets.;
· Preparing field payment schedules and sharing with program teams.
· Performs other duties as requested by HOD.
Note: Minorities, people with disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.
ACTED is a non-governmental organization with headquarters in Paris. Independent, private and not-for-profit, ACTED operates according to principles of non-discrimination and transparency. Our mission is to support vulnerable populations affected by wars, natural disasters and/or economic and social ...Read More