- Lead and guide ACTEDs Projects in the target area of KPK. Ensure that planned activities are successfully implemented.
- In collaboration with the project team and coordination, determine the strategic direction of the programme in the short, medium and long-term and map out activities.
- Collaborate effectively with Deputy Project Manager and the team. Ensure that they are wholly involved in programme planning and direction.
- Collaborate with the Appraisal, Monitoring and Evaluation Unit (AMEU) to assess need, monitor activities, and evaluate programme progress. Ensure that lessons learned in the course of implementation are integrated into the programme to ensure that it remains responsive and relevant.
- Be alert to opportunities arising for learning, collaboration and partnership that may enhance programme quality and responsiveness.
- Be closely involved in programme
- Developing and planning projects methodology according to principles of relevance and compliance;
- Ensure that program strategies are implemented in a coherent manner in the field;
- Work closely with Team Leaders to ensure proper supervision of field teams;
- Liaise with local communities, Authorities and organizations in the field;
- Provide weekly progress reports to Area Manager and Program Managers regarding progress of work
- Coordinate closely with AMEU on data and information collected from the field
- Liaise with program staff of other ACTED offices to ensure proper information sharing
- Attend external coordination meetings upon request from the Area Coordinator;