--To assist the Project coordinator to Lead and guide ACTEDs Projects and Projects. Ensure that planned activities are successfully implemented.
--In collaboration with the project team and coordination, determine the strategic direction of the Project in the short, medium and long-term and map out activities.
--To assist the Project Coordinator in Collaborating effectively with other project managers and the coordination team. Ensure that they are wholly involved in Project planning and direction.
--Collaborate with the Appraisal, Monitoring and Evaluation Unit (AMEU) to assess need, monitor activities, and evaluate Project progress. Ensure that lessons learned in the course of implementation are integrated into the Project to ensure that it remains responsive and relevant.
--Be alert to opportunities arising for learning, collaboration and partnership that may enhance Project quality and responsiveness.
--Be closely involved in Project
- To assist the Project Coordinator developing and planning projects methodology according to principles of relevance and compliance;
- Ensure that program strategies are implemented in a coherent manner in the field;
- Work closely with Project Coordinator to ensure proper supervision of field teams;
- Liaise with local communities, Authorities and organizations in the field;
- Provide weekly progress reports to Area Coordinator regarding progress of work
- Coordinate closely with AMEU on data and information collected from the field
- Liaise with program staff of other ACTED offices to ensure proper information sharing