Are you looking for a new opportunity to work on an exciting project?
Are you sick of working for a company where you know you are only getting a small portion of what the client pays?
We are looking to extend our team as part of a new contract we have picked up.
The contract is for a global industry portal, initially covering Australia & Asia, and then expanding.
We are a company based in Sydney, Australia, and have leased and fitted out a complete office in Lahore, for the purposes of providing our team a central work place. The office is air conditioned and we have an office manager and office assistant to ensure the office is clean and comfortable at all times. Breakfast is provided, and a monthly team dinner is held at a nearby restaurant to provide an opportunity to further develop your interaction with your colleagues in the team as well as a reward for the work completed each month. Other benefits will be implemented over time to continually improve working conditions.
We are looking for long term team members to grow our current team of 12 who are running our existing project.
QUALIFICATIONS & RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Maintain and enhance our iOS application
• Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
• Develop new and existing iOS applications features
• Provide estimates on development cycles
• Implement conversion experiments (A/B tests)
• Partner with designers to help define and implement User Interface improvements
• Work with team members on server-side integration
• 4+ iOS application development using the iOS SDK
• InDepth knowledge of Cocoa, Objective-C and Xcode
• Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development
• 5+ years of experience as a developer
• Strong interaction and design sense
• Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
• Excellent attention to detail
• Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player
• Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and spoken
• Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution
• SQL knowledge and/or willingness to learn
• An approved store App
• Experience working with A/B testing
• You’re not afraid to solve deep technical challenges of a whole new level at a huge scale
• You have an intrinsic curiosity in technological innovations and you are always on top of the latest trends
Inspection Manager is a web based CMS, iPhone App and Android App that is used in the real estate industry. The Head Office operates from Australia and the development office exists in Pakistan. We have thousands of Property Inspection Office Clients from Australia.