We are looking for a Fresh/some experienced person.
Hands-on Internet Trouble Shooting expertise with some Linux/Network Systems knowledge.
Knowledge of LAN and strong troubleshooting skills related to Internet issues are mandatory.
Managing Internet infrastructure of office:
1. Switches b. LAN c. Ethernet d. Wifi e. Proxy Server etc
2. Troubleshooting in case of Internet down/slow
3. Providing Desktop support to staff: a. Installation of operating systems including Windows, Linux etc b. Installation/troubleshooting of all required softwares
4. Hardware Inventory Management: a. Purchase and sale of office IT equipment including Laptops, Keyboards, mouses etc b. Getting IT equipment repaired from market c. Record maintenance of IT equipment
5. Other responsibilities as assigned by Team Lead from time to time
Fresh or upto 2 years of experience working as a system support administrator in a primarily, Linux Environment (CentOS/RedHat)
Candidates should be familiar with configuration and scaling of heavy network bandwidth systems, the tradeoffs with different types of load balancing, and deep experience with tools for monitoring and auto-scaling cloud-hosted systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
AdMaxim (Pvt.) Ltd is a USA based product oriented company with development offices in UK, Lahore, Pakistan and Bangalore, India. We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with handsome salary packages, medical benefits, stock opportunities and plenty of growth opportunities. We are involved in ...Read More