We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Linux/Network Systems Expert to configure, manage, scale, and operate real-time AdServing platform.
The Linux and Network Systems at AdMaxim will own the configuration and operations of our real-time cloud platform. This role requires deep experience with the latest scalable architectures, and a real love for automation and massive-sized deployments. Candidates should be familiar with configuration and scaling of heavy network bandwidth systems, the tradeoffs with different types of load balancing, and deep experience with tools for monitoring and auto-scaling cloud-hosted systems. Experience with Amazon's various cloud services, including EC2, S3, EBS, CloudFront, and other services is also important. Candidates should also be familiar with approaches for dealing efficiently with massive amount of logging data, managing NoSQL data stores, and configuring large Mongo, Hadoop clusters is a big plus.
As ourOperations Tech Lead, you will:
- Collaborate with the development team on scalable architectures and server configurations
- Own the operations of production deployments
- Drive high system load tests across all components of the AdMaxim Infrastructure
- Design the deployment, monitoring, alert, and scaling strategies for the AdMaxim environment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Successful experience with the deployments of massively scalable systems
- A passion for creating logical ways to manage complex, scalable environments
- Un matched Linux expertise
- Experience with many different kinds of system configurations, file systems, and logging strategies
- Strong communication skills and a respect for teams and collaboration
- Ability to clearly document configurations, processes, and procedures.
- Experience with EC2, S3, EBS, Cloudfront
- Excellent communication skills will be a plus
Linux, EC2, S3, EBS, Cloudfront, No SQL, PHP, MySQL