This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from Saved Jobs
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Show fewer details
Read full job description
Posted 6 days ago 1393 views
We require Admin Manager preferably Retired Army Personnel who will be responsible for the following:
- All housekeeping and related purchases.
- Timely resolution of administrative issues.
- Maintaining discipline among the employees.
- Controlling and monitoring of security staff and related activities.
- Planning, execution and supervision of construction related activities.
- Liaison with government offices.
- Dealing of employees issues like medical, residence, transport, travel & other resource provision.
- To supervise and monitor the factory vehicles and their repair / maintenance.
- To head safety team 24/7 monitor their activities.
First Shift (Day)
5 Years (5 Years (Ex-Army))
Oct 20, 2016
Sep 21, 2016
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Try Rozee Premium
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha!