AGA KHAN FOUNDATION(Pakistan)
The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF), an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), is a private, non-denominational, international development agency established in 1967. It seeks sustainable solutions to long-term problems of poverty, hunger, illiteracy and ill-health with special emphasis on the needs of rural communities in mountainous and other resource poor regions, primarily in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Its main areas of focus are education, health, rural development, environment and strengthening civil society.
The Aga Khan Foundation (Pakistan) [AKF(P)] is seeking high caliber professional for the following position to be based in Islamabad:
PROGRAMME OFFICER, MONITORING, EVALUATION AND RESEARCH
The incumbent will report to the Programme Manager and will play a key role within the MER portfolio of AKF(P) for Education Development & Improvement Programme (EDIP).
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To establish performance monitoring and evaluation system to provide succinct analysis of the effectiveness of the education programmes.
- To assist in the regular review and monitoring of the Programme including analysis of the budget utilization.
- To liaise with partners to develop M&E framework and data quality assessment tools.
- To provide technical, organizational and capacity building support to implementing partners & primary stakeholders and undertake regular monitoring.
- To assist in developing research framework and coordinate research activities with partners.
The incumbent should have a Masters degree in Social Sciences preferably in relevant discipline and at least 5 years of relevant experience in the development sector. Candidates with strong quantitative & qualitative skills, good written & spoken English, excellent interpersonal skills & knowledge of MS Office, flexibility to travel and ability to work in a diversified environment are encouraged to apply.
- Only online applications will be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.