· The Structural Engineer will work closely with and reporting to Programme Manager.
· Conduct need assessment of buildings in the programme area and submit reports of each building separately with remedial solutions of structural aspects.
· Ensure timely completion of structural design concepts for vetting by consultant.
· Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly action plan in consultation with all team members in accordance with the climate, material, Hazard/Risk category of building.
· Coordinate priorities and carry out interventions on need bases in the programme areas.
· Collect important data from the targeted buildings/projects.
· Coordinate and consult with all technical staff of the project during assessment and planning session.