Family Support Officer is mainly responsible for implementing activities related to the Orphan Family Support Program. He, however, has to represent Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan in the area of his responsibility ensuring the highest standard of morality and good character.
- Must have own bike / vehicle
- Must be graduate
- Must be Computer Literate
- Data Collection
- Identification, registration and data-verification of orphans
- To ensure that all data collection done by him during field operations is submitted to Regional Coordinator within two days of the collection.
- Orphan Care
- He is responsible to collect necessary data and periodically up to date progress record of orphans for upgrading the web based orphan's profiles to facilitate sponsors/donors informed about the progress of their sponsored children .
- Liaise with local government and other institutions to identify and register needy orphans and families.
- To set or arrange counseling sessions of orphans with peculiar cases (with the consent of their guardians) to identify their issues/problems and to generate solutions.
- To assist the Orphans in developing their own capacity and strength to the point where they no longer be remain dependent on others.
- Field work
- Carry out field related OFSP activities as directed from the Directorate.
- Visit orphan's schools/institutions to ensure their proper education/ training/ upkeep.
- Visit cluster area once or twice per week to deliver a structured program.
- Always willing for long traveling and night stays in the field.
- Report writing
- Prepare and submit weekly written reports to Regional Coordinator. Briefly apprise him on OFSP activities in the field and seek his guidance where required
- Properly document field activities on prescribed formats and ensure that necessary information is accurately entered.
- Report on orphans academic performance and take their fresh photographs
- Identification of the new orphan related work opportunities and analysis of related NGOs working in the field.
- Keep confidentiality as the orphan's data is confidential.
- Organization and execution of workshops, social gatherings and meetings of children.
- Always follow the AOCP manual/instructions provided by AOCP directorate.
- Any other related duties assigned by the Regional Coordinator/ AOCP directorate