1. Ability to interact with staff at all levels.
2. Managing assigned tasks in specified time limit.
3.Ensuring area cleanliness with available resources.
4. Follow instructions given by top management.
5. Maintaining daily paperwork related to employee's attendance and performance.
6. Any unusual activity including all late runs, no shows or vehicle breakdowns must be noted and should be brought to the Operations Manager for write ups. Employee activity report should be submitted on daily basis.
7. Monitoring the cleanliness and required dress of workers, drivers and helpers as they arrive and return for work.
Albayrak is a Turkish multinational waste management company, aims to clean the Rawalpindi and Murree regions.