1. Daily round of Hospital.
2. Supervision of Security, FNSD, Maintenance, Laundry & Housekeeping Department.
3. Review & implementation of Security system.
4. Responding to Emergency situation and leading the process.
5. Liaison with Government department in coordination with Medical, administration & finance department.
6. Dealing with CDA, Excise & taxation, WAPDA, Sui Gas & other related departments.
7. All bills must be updated to Medix before submitting to finance department
8. Security round of hospital/hostel to check occurrence of any untoward incident-and availability of concerned staff.
9. Ensuring that the Hostels, and Cafeteria are well maintained, properly used and functions smoothly as per rules and regulation.
10. Responsible for monitoring the inpatients and outpatients regarding their welfare, registering their complaints and offer social and emotional support to the patients undergoing stress, trauma and special care.
11. Assist in arranging and organizing conferences and seminars etc., regarding medical and administrative issues.
12. Supervision & maintaining record of Official Vehicles & transport.
13. Daily Pol report of all AMC vehicle need to be prepare.
14. Record of utility bills with proper filing.
15. Supervision of Generator, Diesel monitoring/QA check on regular basis.
16. Maintain roster of all Admin Staff.
17. Prepare monthly reports and presentation.
18. Monitor civil work.
19. Perform driver verification.
20. Respond to How AM I driving calls.
21. Maintain inventory.
22. Do vehicle tracking.
23. Assist in administration investigation.
24. Maintaining accident report form file.
25. Follow and ensure standards and procedures for work of Admin staff.
26. Liaising and negotiating with medical and non-medical staff internally (often at the most senior levels) and with people in external organizations, e.g. social services
27. Café Inspection round on daily basis.
28. Vehicle inspection checklist on daily basis in three shifts.
29. Daily monitoring of vehicle should be done through web link.
30. Log book verification should be done on regular basis.
31. Admin will make sure that driver wear proper uniform as per uniform code, if any driver found wears improper uniform will be reported.
32. Admin will take a random feedback from the passenger regarding the performance of Drivers which include speed limits, on time arrival of driver.
33. Admin will make sure that all on shift drivers are sitting outside Admin office.
34. Admin checklist every alternative day.
35. Ensure to check daily attendance of drivers and guards.
36. Admin should reach his office 15 minutes before his office timing, Admin is not allowed to leave his office until another Admin take his duty.
37. Serves as main spokesperson of Ali Medical Centre ,Represent AMC for Legal issues
38. 24/7 availability of admin staff in hospital.
39. Planning and implementing strategic changes to improve service delivery.
40. Attending meetings, writing reports and delivering presentations to a variety of audiences & should have constant contact with the housekeepers in the performance of daily duties including subordinates, other employees, contractors, and patients.
41. Admin should update & monitor ticket on daily basis.
42. Admin will monitor the painter daily work in service book and will provide all the due demands of paint etc.
43. Admin is required to have a check on all the cameras in AMC, Ensure that all installed cameras are in working condition, if any camera found not working should immediately inform IT department.
44. Ensure to resolve all Hostel complaints and routine monitoring.
Ali Medical Centre is located in Islamabad and providing a comprehensive range of consultation, diagnostic and treatment services for almost all medical and surgical specialties through its hospital based clinical services. Outpatient Clinic facility has 15 consultant Clinics for physician service ...Read More