We are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team, at an exciting time while we increase our digital marketing activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing digital marketing strategy across SEO, Paid Media (PPC, Display, Video and Re-Marketing Campaigns), analytics, and social media (Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn).
The ideal candidate must have:
• A minimum of 1-2 years digital marketing experience (in house or agency).
• Experience of working on digital projects.
• Practical experience of SEO/PPC delivery and a good understanding of Google Adwords and key SEO principals.
• Experience of setting up and managing SEM campaigns (PPC, Display, Video and Remarketing).
• Social media - Experience of growing and engaging social media audiences.
• Confident in analysing results, creating reports and developing strategies from the findings.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to think on your feet, and work as part of a team.
• Organised and able to manage own projects as well as support others.
• Competent with Excel and Google analytics.
• University degree or equivalent work experience
• Google AdWords Certifications would be beneficial
Alliance Advertising & Marketing is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
pAn advertising agency originating from UK, specializing in International advertising in UK, USA, Afghanistan, providing 360 marketing services/p