Position Title: Data Entry Associate
Reports to: Project Manager
The main purpose of this position is to will be responsible to develop database and lead data entry of all project activities data under the direct supervision of project manager, by making sure the quality of data would not be compromised by any cost. S/he have to ensure forms, databases, record keeping are in line with standards of working and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality.
- Ensure good quality data entries to database and Develop/modify/update databases and tools on need basis.
- Ensure that storage, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures are functioning correctly.
- Test programs databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications after discussion with field teams.
- Ensure data security and accuracy of data entry.
- Answer questions and queries on database use and management. And provide monthly overview of the database.
- Develop and control user access permissions for each segment of database according to program management specifications.
- Review procedures in database management system manuals for making any necessary changes to the database.
- Generate reports on a weekly and monthly basis. (Statistical & Graphical) only using non-identifiable information.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems according to requirements as led by the program department.
- Ensure data security and accuracy of data entry in manual procedure. Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Any other tasks given by supervisor
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Business Administration, IT, MIS or relevant subject.
- At least 02-3 Years of experience in developing databases for community projects
- Excellent Analytical Skills
Analytical abilities: should be able to analyze complex information and make decisions accordingly.
Stress tolerance: should be able to work accurately under such conditions. .
Team working: should be able to work as a team player.
Attitude: Must possess a positive and willing to do attitude.
Time Management : Ability to manage stiff work and submission deadlines in the assigned timeline
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP (INTERNAL):
Keep close liaison with project manager