Position Title: Finance and Operations Associate
Reports to: Sr. Admin Officer
The position is to provide administrative, operational, HR and financial management support to project sub-office in Pishin.
- Liaison with banks, transfer of petty cash & salary advices, withdrawal cash on account of petty cash as per required.
- Preparing & processing of petty cash reimbursement.
- Preparing of petty cash vouchers entries in cash in hand as well petty cash ledger account.
- Reconcile the petty cash ledger on weekly basis & report to the Finance officer.
- Preparation of weekly cash count report along with all concern documents, advance & cash available in office SAFE.
- Sending all PCV on weekly basis to CO.
- Preparing of Bank tax receipts on account of salary, supplies of each month.
- Preparing of tax, statement on account of salary supplies for each month & submit into Income tax department.
- Preparing of cash & bank salary slips according to the staff monthly salary.
- Disbursement of cash salary among the office & field staff accordingly.
- Responsible for making sure that all photo copy of financial records is properly filed.
- Sending soft & hard copy of expense ledger to CO on monthly basis.
- Provide general administrative, logistic and procurement support to the Quetta Office operations
- Set up and maintenance of office support systems for telecommunications, general office support, vehicle management, travel and accommodation support and all necessary support as needed.
- Ensures the availability and proper utilization of all organizations facilities;
- Ensures the professional working atmosphere around the office;
- Ensure that the compound is clean and all offices arrangements are in proper order.
- Ensures all computers and accessories are in a good order;
- Provides timely report regarding the administration activities.
- Assist the Senior Admin Officer in administrative, logistic and procurement related matters
- Ensure proper Inventory management of ARC assets
- Any other duty assigned by supervisor/management.
Overall Property Management:
- Ensure complete property records are maintained, all items are marked and assigned codes.
- Reconciles the list of property annual counts against the records.
- Ensures that all items in the store are properly registered and kept;
- Ensures that all necessary formalities of goods received and dispatched are adhered to at all times;
- Ensures that all fast moving stock items are timely replaced and no gap is created;
- Ensures that computerized store records are kept
Key Responsibilities of HR:
- Keep an organization's personnel records up-to-date. They keep track of employees' address changes, changes in job titles, benefits, and salaries.
- Provide support to the entire recruitment process from scheduling interviews, generating applications for vacancies, collecting and short listing applications, filing resumes/applications accordingly, preparing contracts and service agreements, etc.
- Prepare memos and official correspondence as required and assigned and ensure dissemination of such memos and correspondence.
- Finalize the payroll for staff members and forward to Finance.
- Review time sheets of staff.
- Review attendance daily sheet.
- Maintain and update the personnel files.
- Maintain and update the HR database.
- Maintain and update staffing matrix.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Business Administration.
- At least 02-3 Years of experience in Administration, HR, Procurement, Finance preferably in NGO sector.
Analytical abilities: should be able to analyze complex information and make decisions accordingly.
Stress tolerance: should be able to work accurately under such conditions. .
Team working: should be able to work as a team player.
Attitude: Must possess a positive and willing to do attitude.
Time Management : Ability to manage stiff work and submission deadlines in the assigned timeline
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP (INTERNAL):
Keep close liaison with all departments.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP (EXTERNAL):
Keep close liaison with vendors and suppliers.