Position Title: Project Associate
Reports to: Project Manager
The main purpose of this position is to assist the project manager in the reporting of project activities. The position will also be responsible to ensure support for implementation of day to day project activities.
1. Assist project manager in preparation of project documents, like implementation of plans, research tools, implementation guidelines, reports etc
2. Assist in the implementation of project activities and ensure their completion in a timely manner.
3. Coordinate with stakeholders for effective implementation and monitoring of project activities.
4. Conduct need assessments, baseline studies, market assessments as required.
5. Coordinate with Logistics and operations department to assure that the purchase requests are processed on time and maintain a backup of the information regarding purchase requests generated from program department.
6. Maintain files (hard and soft copies with backups) in an appropriate manner.
7. Assist project manager in internal and external reporting.
8. Ensure that the tasks assigned are meeting specific objectives and are according to the policies and procedures of ARC.
Analytical abilities: should be able to analyze complex information and make decisions accordingly.
Stress tolerance: should be able to work accurately under such conditions. .
Team working: should be able to work as a team player.
Attitude: Must possess a positive and willing to do attitude.
Time Management : Ability to manage stiff work and submission deadlines in the assigned timeline
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP (INTERNAL):
Keep close liaison with project manager and project team.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP (EXTERNAL):
Keep close liaison with all the relevant stakeholders in the field.