Position Title: Project Manager
Reports to: Programme Coordinator
The main purpose of this position is to oversee and supervise the project activities in Pishin. The position will also be responsible for reporting on the progress of project activities to the program coordinator.
1. Provide assistance for implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of ARC project activities in Pishin.
2. Coordinate and liaison with partner NGOs and/or CBOs, district administration, PDMA and other project stake holders to ensure quality implementation and output in relation to agreed project objectives.
3. Collect and Analyze relevant project data.
4. Provide facilitation in assessments, data collection, baselines, KAP surveys and evaluation etc.
5. Conducting regular monitoring Field visits of ARC targeted Project areas.
6. Provide orientations on project as per proposals to staff members internally and externally as and when needed.
7. Ensure effectiveness of project activities on weekly/ monthly basis and submit weekly/ monthly, Quarterly and Annual Progress reports as per set indicators and targets of project to Programs Head in Islamabad.
8. Collaborate with the Finance/Admin and Logistics to ensure that project supplies and resources are available in a timely manner to support project implementation.
9. Support exchange visits to share information, identify best practices and challenges and enhance collaboration and networking among partners.
10. Provide support and guidance to other ARC staff to assist in their capacity-building activities.
11. Regularly report to the Programs Head on all activities, weekly, bi-monthly & monthly with progress, achievements, bottlenecks to document challenges and lesson learned.
12. Assist with any other duties as deemed necessary by the Program Coordinator.
Analytical abilities: should be able to analyze complex information and make decisions accordingly.
Stress tolerance: should be able to work accurately under such conditions. .
Team working: should be able to work as a team player.
Attitude: Must possess a positive and willing to do attitude.
Time Management : Ability to manage stiff work and submission deadlines in the assigned timeline
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP (INTERNAL):
Keep close liaison with all the departments.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP (EXTERNAL):
Keep close liaison with all the donors and stakeholders.