We are looking for Procurement Officer who would be responsible for;
1. Agreements with major local vendors which includes terms and conditions regarding
b. supply Mode and Lead Times
c. Payment Terms
2. Visit production facilities of suppliers to assess the capacities. Also pay sudden visits to suppliers premises to check production quality.
3. Create alternate suppliers for all critical parts based on cost & quality.
4. Ensure timely supply of Raw Materials within the lead times
a. Continuous push strategy
b. Reminder E-mails and telephony contacts.
e. Responsible for conversion of cloth in local Market.
5. Ensure accurate supply (as desired/approved) from the origin.
6. Ensure timely payments (Co-ordinate with Finance)
7. Co-ordinate with General Manager - in respect of timely execution of Purchase Orders
8. Co-ordinate with QA staff in respect of timely delivery of goods to the company godown.
9. Continues searching of new vendors and alternate materials available in the market.
10. Constant efforts to reduce the cost of materials.
11. Follow return process of all Rejected and Damaged Materials
12. Provide all relevant documents to Finance Department for proper recording of Rejected and Damaged Materials
13. Any other duty assigned by the Management.