· Candidates must be Matric/Intermediate with 1 year of previous experience in similar position.
· Able to Install and maintain wiring and lighting systems.
· Able to inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
· Able to identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
· Able to Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
Aptech is Leading IT training Institute in World. Incorporated in 1986, Aptech the leading IT training and education company has evolved to become a global IT major. Today its operations are spread across 35 countries, offering truly global career options. Having trained more than 3.5 million studen ...Read More