Arthur Lawrence (Pvt.) LTD. A leading provider of staffing and managed services for the ERP and IT Industry serving the Fortune 500 companies in Europe and USA is seeking a Technical Recruiter as an addition to the current team based in Karachi office facilitating our US Operations.
English Proficiency in verbal and written communication is a definite must.
Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, the Recruiter is responsible for all steps associated with the identification, placement and management of contractors and employees. The ability to develop strong communication channels with internal and external clients is crucial with a sense of urgency. It includes the recruiting function for multiple clients for placing qualified candidates specialized in ERP mainly SAP, PeopleSoft & Oracle at our client sites. This entails the following:
- Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates.
- Place job requirements on Job Boards to increase available candidate pool.
- Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire and direct placement employment.
- Expertise in using advanced search techniques, utilizing social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter etc.
- It is the responsibility of a recruiter to thoroughly vet the potential employee, search his background, certify educational and employment information to ensure their qualifications meet open positions.
- Conduct skills testing, phone interviews, reference checks and background investigations.
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate contract terms
- Format and modify resumes for presentation to clients.
- Coach candidates thoroughly about the client interview process.
- Brief contractors before the first day of their assignment at the client site on expected job and functional responsibilities.
- Document Management with the company's Enterprise Content Management.
- Accurate data capture & timely reporting on key staffing metrics
Benefits: Selected candidate will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and benefits package including a company matched Provident funds plan, annual leave and vacation, personal & holiday pay.
If you are smart, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language, love challenges, results driven, deadline-oriented and meet the above criteria, please post your updated CV along with a recent photograph and two professional references.
Please Note: Working Hours are 07-30 PM to 04-30 AM (US Hours)