Responsible for all marketing activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery to end clients.
· Present and promote company products and services to current and potential clients.
· Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made and managed.
· Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and the team.
· Identify new prospects and contact these and other by assigning accounts to the team which he will help hire.
· Prepare presentations, proposals and contracts along with individual targets per team member in region development and growth.
· Develop and maintain localized marketing materials and current product knowledge for self and team members.
· Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
· Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
· Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up for clients and team.
· Identify and resolve client concerns.
· Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals along with team development and target reports.
· Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity with appropriate company staff.
· Coordinate staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
· Develop and implement special activities to reduce stock.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
· Follow-up for collection of payment/ presentations and new business.
· Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
· Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
· Preferred MBA from a reputable university.
· Ability to persuade and influence others.
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
· Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
· Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
· Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
· Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
· Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires significant local travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
Online support to a U.S based Firm.Purveyors of fine electronic cigarettes and supplies.Providing a safer solution to smoking. Our electronic cigarettes offers the nicotine-addicted alternative to smoking tobacco. Come check out our diverse product line.