1. Candidates must know how to plan, prepare for, and design effective curriculum, assessment tools
, and instruction strategies.
2. Applicants must be skilled instructional facilitators. They make effective decisions and take appropriate actions during instructional situations.
3. Applicants must know how to direct students through course content. They know the most effective instructional strategies for the particular content they teach.
4. Candidates must know how to assess and evaluate student work, how to provide effective feedback, and how to apply what they have learned to improve instruction.
5. Applicants must be Montessori Trained form recognized Montessori Training Institute.