Responsible to perform Audits independently, as per the policy of Internal Audit Department.
1. Execute audit and other related assignments as directed by HOD.
2. Co-ordinate with the staff of the team for smooth implementation of the assignments.
3. Gather adequate, reliable, related and useful evidence to authenticate audit findings and to maintain the evidence as record.
4. Analyze the information gathered to identify reportable conditions and to reach on conclusion.
5. Prepare audit report of your respective audit assignment.
6. Identify risk while analyzing the information and communicate to the auditee the nature of risk associate with the transactions.
7. Conduct meetings in order to discuss the audit observations.