To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of Avenir Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. Prior experience of International Business Development in the IT sector will be a plus.Should depict explicit leads generation and maturity skills for the international market.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database
2. The team lead will also be in charge of his/her team and would be accountable for their results.
3. Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
4. Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by post, telephone, and other mediums.
5. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
6. Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
7. Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
8. Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
9. Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
10. Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
11. Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Personality:Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Well presented and businesslike. Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel to different places abroad if required. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player. Should also have good decision making skills.
Able to communicate and motivate via written media. Understands the principles of marketing and advertising cost-effectiveness, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling, cost per response, cost per conversion, etc. Appreciates need for consistency within company's branding and marketing mix, especially PR and the Internet. Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations, depreciation, capital and revenue expenditure, cash-flow, overheads, etc. Must be a very competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals. Should have excellent presentation skills.
Excellent salary packages with great working environment. Highly lucrative bonus structure.