The PHP Software Engineer will develop specifications and code moderately complex software applications in addition to modifying and maintaining existing software. This position requires intensive design, coding and documentation. This position compulsorily requires PHP software engineer with good command over web development tools and technologies.
Essential Job Functions
-Writing complex and secure applications from scratch or by customizing ready made solutions
- Working closely in a team of Project Manager, Technical Lead, UX Designers and Developers.
- Performing quality tests before releasing builds to QA team for quality assessment.
- Creating technical documentation of entire software before and after the release of product.
- Maintaining released software by writing new features and fixing existing bugs in collaboration with support and quality assurance teams.
- Taking part in building a highly proficient and productive team.