This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from Saved Jobs
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Show fewer details
Read full job description
Posted Aug 27, 2016 1196 views
PKR. 50,000 - 70,000/Month
- The Business Manager works foremost to structure the organization and its interaction internally within departments and externally with clients
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy.
- Responsible for preparing contractual proposals, including creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches.
- Responsible for directing contractual negotiations, and assisting/participating in the negotiations as may be necessary.
- Responsible for pricing policy, price maintenance, price schedules, evaluation and approval of off-list prices.
- Responsible for sales/margin/profit growth.Responsible for developing and guiding new product programs which will ensure sustained profit growth within the business unit.
- Responsible for contributing to the corporate strategic growth plan via annual business audits, evaluations, and submission of multi-year business plans.
- Responsible for professionally done, attractive literature and promotional materials which present and its products and services in a professional manner
- .Responsible for staffing within the business unit.
3 Years - 6 Years
Sep 27, 2016
Aug 27, 2016
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Try Rozee Premium
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha!
Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) - Lahore