- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Hands on experience in LINUX environment is MUST.
- Experience in Windows server and workstations, and server side software products.
- Implementing computer systems, software and internal office network which include defining complex system requirements, determining system specifications, processes and working parameters.
- Ensure system hardware and software is compatible and capable of required performance metrics.
- Intermediate level of knowledge in Linux operating system.
- Solid knowledge of internet protocols such as POP, IMAP
, HTTP and HTTPS.
- Knowledge of Plesk, Cpanel is also required.
- Knowledge and experience of JIRA is Plus.
- Apache Installation, configuration, VirtualHosting, Tuning, Security.
- PHP Application Profiling and performance tuning.
- MySQL database administration, (clustering, replication
, backup procedures, performance tuning and recovery)
- Web & Database load balancing.
- Knowledge of VOIP, Phone Server & Call center setup is plus.
- Ability to assist system administrators by taking the responsibility of delegated tasks and assignments