A Canadian company based out of Calgary, Alberta. Our business is to help clients outsource non-core business functions to offshore locations. We hunt talent in Pakistan and provide them to our international clients.
We require a part time Senior Graphic Designer proficient in all areas of graphic design work both print and online. This is a work from home position. It will increase the quality of your life with more time with your family. Excellent work environment where you interact with professionals overseas.
Work independently on design projects based on design brief provided:
- Design and development of websites
- Corporate branding
- Banners (Print/web/Flash/nonflash)
- Newspaper ads
- T-shirts etc.
- Microsoft Office Integration
- 3D work experience not necessary but considered an asset.
- Advertisement / Online banners
- Books / Magazine layouts
- Convert PSD to HTML
- UI Design experience an asset
The designer must have psd to HTML experience for this position.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Formal training and excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and in-design
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Independent and geared towards client satisfaction
- Good understanding of Spoken and written English.
- Experience with international companies would be an asset
- Commitment to timelines without compromising quality
- The person should have strong communication skills and should be able to understand projects and ask intelligent questions to obtain complete understanding of project.
- Should have strong grasp of usage of color, aesthetics and typography to deliver high quality product
To apply for this position please:
- Submit your CV, portfolio and expected salary. Any entries without portfolio would be rejected.
- The portfolio may be submitted through links, drop box or any other means.
Please do not apply if you do not have a strong portfolio to present.