Strategy formulation of institutionalization of BRAC Pakistan Education programme.
· Identifying potential areas within the education sector that require further research and analysis for drawing grants for the project proposals.
· Develop education project proposals in line with donor requirement, government policies and in collaboration with respective partners and donors.
· To ensure quality and effective Education programme implementation of BRAC Pakistan.
· Lead quality educational project development for long term sustainability of BRAC Pakistan Education programme.
· Ensure developing operational plans of the existing Education projects, budgeting for new initiatives & proper utilization of the budget and timely donor reporting.
· Facilitate the education team for effective programme delivery. Take necessary initiatives to improve the quality of programme delivery on time.
· Keep up to date with the education sector development, and ensure work is being carried out on current frameworks of best practice in the education sector.
· Maintain close liaison with the donors, Stakeholders, central and provincial Government Offices (Ministry of Education and other ministries) and other internal and external authorities regarding BRAC Education programme
· Facilitate to develop training materials & modules, business plan and other printing materials for BRAC Education programme.
· Ensure proper logistics supports to the Education programme.
· Coordinate and communicate with other internal programmes (HR, communication, finance, research etc) of BRAC Pakistan and BRAC International regarding Education programme development.
· Any other task assigned by the CEO.
· Excellent programme implementation and management skills through work experience with community-based NGOs in developing countries.
· Masters from any recognizable university with excellent academic record.
· At least five years working experience in the relevant field with minumum three years in managerial positions in renowned organisations(preferably development sector)
· Significant exposure to community-based Education, and development programme at the programmatic and implementation level in developing country setting
· Outstanding people (interpersonal) skills and communications (oral and written) skills; excellent public relations skills and stakeholders relations experiencee
· Exceptional organizational and coordination skills obtained through working in educations projects. Ability to simultaneously manage and coordinate multiple tasks involving various stakeholders.
· Established analytical and research skills as well as strong knowledge transfer skills including excellent report writing, editing and presentation skills
· Strong leadership skills; work well in a team and individually; enthusiastic, open-minded and adaptive; culturally sensitive and aware
· Experienced to work in challenging rural and urban field location.
Computer skills: Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google applications.
BRAC began operations in Pakistan in 2007 through a micro finance program. In addition to micro finance, we are now running program in health and education. BRAC is currently serving about 437,465 people in 14 districts of four provinces. BRAC's micro finance program was launched in 2007 on a small ...Read More