1. Ensure proper House Keeping as per the given standards.
2. Ensure to have a pool of contractors/staff.
3. Ensure & implement cost cutting techniques, evaluation of works & analytical working for better performance.
4. Ensure to resolve the complains of inter department & intercompany staff in a positive manner on priority basis.
5. To manage/organize events' of the company.
6. Ensure preventive/periodic maintenance of all the electric, electronic items e.g. generator & Split AC etc to be done timely.
7. Ensure that telephone operator, Security staff, Electrician & peons are performing their Jobs professionally with responsibility and commitment.
8. Provide input in the formation of policies & procedures pertinent to administrative functions of HO.
9. To regularly communicate and develop reports, work plan, time schedule, arising problems, and communicate results of related works to the immediate supervisor.
10. Ensure tracker installation in staff vehicles.
11. Ensure to process the fuel & maintenance as per the policy.
11. To give orientation of Administration Department to new staff as per the guidance of HR Department.
12. Ensure to give appreciation to the junior staff for their good works & also motivate them for their future responsibilities/works.
13. Any other task assigned by the HOD