Duties and Responsibilities
1. Execute or get executed audit assignments as directed by the Manager Internal Audit in guidance of the SOPs, guide lines & Internal Auditing Standards (if applicable)
2. Conduct opening meeting with BM or equivalent designation and discuss about the resources required and probable date of exit meeting to discuss audit observations
3. If any observation which has a significant financial or operational impact found out during audit, communicate it immediately to the Audit Manager and act according to his guidance or instruction.
4. Gather adequate, reliable, related and useful evidences to authenticate the audit findings and to maintain the evidence as record.
5. Analyze the information gathered to identify reportable conditions and to reach on conclusion.
6. Identify risks while analyzing the information and communicate to the auditee the nature of risk associated with the transactions
7. Always alert to the risks or activities having potential risks of significant fraud threats.
8. Visit head office for the review of audit assignments if asked by the Manager Internal Audit and to conduct audit review meetings.
9. Always keep audit team motivated to extract better performances from them.
10. Maintain a healthy working relationship among the staff of the department & with other departments at branch as well as Head Office level without compromising the Job in hand.
11. Shall not knowingly be a party to any illegal or improper activity. Further, if involvement of any staff, whether belongs to any department or designation, in any illegal or improper activity is come into the knowledge, the same should be communicated to the management.
12. Follow-up of the deadlines given in the audit report while keeping the stake holders & Manager Internal Audit in loop.
13. To obtain updates from HR & Manager Internal Audit regarding the policy changes time to time & pass on the same to the reportee staff.
14. Available for audit staff giving guidance related to their work.
15. Constant training of the internal audit staff and to recommend special courses for staff if needed.
16. If any undue influence is exerted from other department’s Management to change or remove any observation, immediately inform the situation to Manager Internal Audit.
17. To perform any audit or related assignment work assigned by the Manager Internal Audit
18. To follow branch timings as demanded by the assignment