TORs for individual consultants for the following trainings under Institutional Development component of Program for Poverty Reduction (PPR) in Dir Lower KPK.
1. Kindly attach proposal along with your CV before applying for this Job.
2. Three Days Staff Training on Peace, Pluralism and harmony
3. Three Days Training for Local Bodies member on Concept, models & approaches for Rural Development
Centre of Excellence for Rural Development (CERD) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization registered with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) under section 42 of the Companies’ Ordinance 1984. CERD is also Pakistan Centre of Philanthropy certified CSO and registered with FATA Secretariat, Directorate of Social Welfare under the Voluntary Social Welfare Agencies Ordinance. CERD is amongst the leading not for profit companies in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and FATA with diverse range of portfolios and partnerships in number of sectors. Its operations are spread over 15 districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 4 Agencies and 2 Frontier Regions of FATA.
CERD in partnership with Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF) is implementing Program for Poverty Reduction (PPR) in Union Council Koto District Dir Lower. The basic objective of the Program is the Poverty reduction through creation of sustainable social and economic development conditions, including increase in income and Production Capacity. The program components include the Social Mobilization or Institutional Development, Livelihood Enhancement & Protection, Construction of Small Scale Community Physical Infrastructure, establishment of basic health and Educational services.
Background and Rationale:
CERD Pakistan, under the Institutional Development component of PPR is aiming to organize and conduct a three days training program on Peace, Pluralism and Harmony for project staff and Three Days Training for Local Bodies member on Concept, models & approaches for Rural Development at Dir Lower. There will be one training session of three days on Peace, pluralism and harmony for project staff while the training for local bodies will be two training sessions each of three days long. These training sessions will be at Dir Lower and hopefully to be conducted in the month of September, 2016. To deliver these training programs, CERD is looking forward to individual consultants.
Objectives of the outsourcing:
1. To access the qualified and experience individuals for delivering the trainings.
2. To provide quality training to the project staff and selected local bodies members.
3. To capacitate and boost organizational human resource that can play vital role in the development of community on sustainable basis.
Scope of Work:
The scope of the consultancy would include.
1. Organizing pre and post assessments of the trainees.
2. Development of Training on Peace, Pluralism and harmony for project staff and also for Local Bodies members on Concept, models & approaches for Rural Development.
3. Delivery of Training on Peace, Pluralism and harmony for project staff and training for Local Bodies member on Concept, models & approaches for Rural Development at Dir Lower.
4. To closely coordinate with concern CERD Pakistan staff.
5. To develop a comprehensive training module and trainers’ manual for the training.
6. The consultant will develop the training manual in simple English language for staff and in Urdu for local bodies.
7. To ensure participatory approach or learning by doing.
8. Timely achievement of the training target.
9. Submission of Training Completion Reports.
Consultant Qualification& Experience:
· Master degree with at least three years’ relevant experience.
Required Competencies and Skills.
Command over subject/content, Improved Communication Skills, Creative & Innovative, Time Management, Effectiveness, Presentation Skills and Facilitation skills.
CERD Pakistan and Consultant’s responsibilities
CERD PAKISTAN responsibility:
1. CERD will ensure the attendance of the participants.
2. CERD will provide logistic arrangements (printing, stationary, refreshment (tea + lunch) and training hall for the training.
Responsibility of the Consultant:
1. Execution of all activities as per stated under the heading of scope and as per stated methodology would be the responsibility of the hired consultant
2. The training provider shall be responsible to share the training plan and will ensure timely delivery of trainings i-e within one month.
3. The training provider shall be responsible to submit quality training reports along with quality Pictures in hard (3 color copies) and soft form.
4. The training provider shall submit the manuals (hard & Soft), trainees’ attendance record, photos or any other documents to CERD Pakistan within one week after the completion of training.
5. Emphasis would be given to practical training or learning by doing and timely achievements targets lay down under the heading of deliverables.
Duration of the assignment
Resource person /Consultant supposed to complete his/her work within agreed time frame, CERD Pakistan/Line department will monitor the training conduction progress very closely if resource person /consultant will fail to conduct training as per agreed work plan than CERD Pakistan has a right to terminate his/her contract with immediate effect without giving any notice.
Payment shall be made in Pak Rupees not later than 30 days of the successful submission of training report. Payment will be made through cross Cheque. All government taxes are applicable.
Ownership of the material:
Any documents/manuals, reports or other material including graphic and video prepared by the consultant for CERD Pakistan shall belong to and remain the property of the CERD Pakistan. The consultant may retain a copy of such documents and software.
The consultant shall not assign this contract or subcontract any portion of it without the CERD PAKISTAN prior written consent.
The consultant shall be responsible for preparing and disseminating joint branding material reports and manuals relevant to the project with adequate acknowledgements to the CERD Pakistan and PPAF.
Breach of Contract:
Both the parties have the right to breach the contract with 15 days’ prior written notice.
Individual Resource persons have to apply for it by submitting;
a. Covering letter showing suitability in referencing to the source of advertisement, kindly mention clearly the name of training in the subject of letter for which you want to apply.
b. Brief Concept note on the subject training.
c. Training course contents/session plan/agenda/manual
d. Financial Proposal including budget break up that include the development of manuals/modules, travelling expenditure/arrangements, broadening & logging etc. The consultant will carry full responsibility for all these arrangements.
e. Detailed CV/profile highlighting the relevant experience. (Not more than 3 Pages)
f. Have minimum 3-5 years’ experience in conducting in the above cited training would be preferred. Irrelevant training should not be mentioned.
Closing date for the submission of EOI is COB August, 25, 2016.
CERD has the right to accept or reject any proposal without assigning any reason.
CERD is an equal opportunity employer, female are encourage to apply.
Center of Excellence for Rural Development (CERD)