• Making sure goods are produced to the right quantity and quality, and at the right price
• Must be able to source raw materials & machinery.
• Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
• Manage a budget
• Estimate costs and set the quality standards
• Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
• Liaise among different departments, e.g. Sales etc.
• Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
• Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
• Supervise and motivate a team of workers
Tertiary Qualification (Preferably in Textiles)
ISO Certification will be handy