The Sr. Supervisor Housekeeping is responsible for planning, organizing, and developing of the overall operations of the Housekeeping department in the Theater assuring the highest degree of quality cleanliness to guests care is maintained at all times.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for staffing, scheduling, training and developing hourly staff.
- Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department.
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
- Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff.
- Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Train and coach staff on the cleanliness standards.
- Conduct pre- events inspection of all ares of theater.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and conduct.
- Determine and maintains the department work schedule.
- Conduct orientation training and in-service training to explain polices, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Investigate complaints regarding housekeeping services and take corrective actions.
The technical and functional abilities listed above are based on general occupational qualifications for Housekeeping First-Line Supervisors commonly recognized by most employers.
If you have a passion for customer service, the ability to motivate a team, the flexibility and adaptability to cope in an ever changing environment, and have the experience to excel in this role we would love to hear from you