Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
· Focus areas will include payroll, Human Resource, retail, finance, Health and safety, marketing and films.
· Dealing with the manpower budget, Sales forecast / financial & inventory control.
· To work closely with the Head office.
· Develop PR with VIPs, CIPs, Govt. officials, educational organizations & carry out corporate social responsibilities.
· Promote company participation in the community, which may include visiting schools, colleges, community centers and youth clubs to encourage the public to engage in professionally-Led entertainment activities.
· Analyze business data & competitor analysis to increase Cinepax market share and profitability.
· You will be involved in all aspects of cinema management therefore you will need to work well under pressure to ensure all operational standards are met & delivered effectively in order to create the best environment for both Customers & Employees. In addition to the core responsibility of existing that all policies and procedures are followed correctly and customers are provided with the highest standard of services.
· Setting goals for his/her team in line with the operational & corporate strategy.