- Installs, maintains and repairs air conditioning and other equipment /systems to optimize energy use.
- Operates a variety of equipment such as hand tools, lap top computers and diagnostic
hardware to perform work.
- Installs, maintains and repairs computerized electronic pneumatic and digital direct control devises related to HVAC and heat control.
- Operates various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments.
- Requisitions material and supplies from stockroom, calls vendors to discuss needs for parts and supplies, and recommends purchases and suppliers.
- Reads complex blueprints, piping, sketches, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Maintains electronic/pneumatic testing equipment.
- Performs brazing, soldering, pipe fitting, welding and fabrication.
- Maintains/ repair and/or replacement of parts.