NOTE: Do not apply if you have no experience working with Business Intelligence applications and specifically with Microstrategy
As a member of the BI Team the primary focus of this position would be to develop new product offerings using the MicroStrategy BI platform. Working as a member of an Agile Team the BI Developer will be involved in all phases of a new product development. As a member of the Team the BI Developer will need to intimately understand the product requirements and recommend the most optimal strategy to implement them, provide timing and sizing estimates for the effort, and implement the enhancements. Additionally, this BI Developer will work closely with Product Management and Operations in the enhancement of existing products. The creation and maintenance of product documentation will also be an important function of the BI Developer.
• Participate in requirements analysis and story boarding sessions in an Agile Team
• Determine optimal design strategy to implement requirements
• Provide timing and sizing estimates to implement recommended design
• May present design and estimates to Architecture Review Board if needed
• Implement approved solution design
• Conduct performance tests on implemented solution
Cinnova offers great benefits including medical, provident, training, long term career opportunities, and the most aggressive learning environment to help you get into latest technologies before they arrive.