1. Manages the development and implementation of Human Resources department, goals, objectives, policies and priorities for each function.
2. Plans, organizes and directs the activities and staff of the Human Resources Department, regarding recruitment and selection, classification and compensation, employee benefits, environmental, health and safety, organizational development and training, payroll, employee relations, affirmative action, and risk management.
3. Maintaining the utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee records and business information.
4. Attends and participates in professional group meetings; stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of human resource management.
5. Translating the organization strategy and goals into an HR strategy and providing leadership for HR management related learning and development;
6. Developing and implementing OD strategies in alignment with organizational goals;
7. Managing employee relations, conflict resolution, welfare employee services and counseling;
8. Managing labor law and other regulatory policy compliance's;
9. Managing and coordinating organizational grievance system and disciplinary proceedings;
10. Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organization