1. Manage risk assessment of new product/services/promos
2. Process documentation, identify risks and recommend controls to mitigate the risks
3. Conduct and manage revenue analysis/reporting
4. Plan, implement and supervise platform integrity controls (including subscription assurance)
5. Plan, implement and supervise traffic assurance controls (switch to bill reconciliations)
6. Plan, implement and supervise rating, billing and collection controls
7. Investigate incidents identified during execution of RA control, recommend corrective measures and - follow up for corrections
8. Monitor and block unauthorized routing of calls to avoid revenue loss
9. Access, monitor, and control credit limits.
10. Perform regular reconciliation and analysis of revenue streams.
11. Monitor bill payment/collection and fraud if any by multiple checks and balances in the system.
12. Documents revenue flows across critical function and monitors the same.
13. Continually review and update plans as changing conditions warrant and the business grows.
14. Conduct period exercises to test plans and modify as needed.
15. Maintain in-depth understanding of industry trends relative to risk and loss avoidance. Promotes Quality Assurance for all processes impacting operations.
16. Establish bilateral agreements with other carriers on cooperation against SIM Boxing
- Experience in Revenue Assurance (preferred) or Fraud Management
- Accounting/Finance background (preferred)
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Honest, hardworking, ambitious, and a team player.
Remuneration (Commensurate with the qualification and experience):
1. A Generous Salary Package,
2. Medical Insurance (self, spouse and children)
3. Paid Leaves,
4. A Congenial Work Environment & Growth Opportunities