MUHAMMAD SHAH ZAMAN
+92 (341) 3432507
@ [email protected]
Nizam Pura Deva Singh Chak # 38(RB)
Tehsil: Shah kot, District: Nankana Sahib, Pakistan.
To work in a professional environment where I can use all my capabilities in a befitting manner to meet the requirements of the job assigned. I would also welcome the chance to be a part of your dynamic team where I could make a significant contribution while developing my skills yet further.
Father’s Name: Muhammad Akram
C.N.I.C #: 35502-0163324-1
Date of Birth: 01- Feb- 1993
Marital Status: Single
Domicile: Nankana sahib
M.Com (Finance), 2015 :
From “University of Sargodha” with 63% marks.
B.Com, 2012 :
From “University of the Punjab” with 60% marks.
I.Com, 2010 :
From “BISE Lahore” with 75% marks.
Metric, 2008 :
From “BISE Lahore” with 67% marks.
06 Month diploma in computer training (D.C.S) from Shahab College in 2012.
“Office Automation” (MS Word, Excel, Power Point).
Can operate windows XP and Windows 8.
Proficient knowledge of Computerized Accounting System (Oracle).
Can operate ERP Software e.g. Financial Management System, Inventory Management System & Costing System.
Under direction, performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling complex financial transactions, statements, records, and reports; maintains the accuracy of the company’s ledgers and subsidiary financial systems; assists in the preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year end closing; and provides highly responsible staff assistance to assigned management staff.
In Nimra Textile (Pvt) Ltd. Mills, Faisalabad:
From, 06-May-2015 to 06-August-2015 as Trainee, (Account Officer).
From: 07-August-2015 to Till Date………. as Account Officer.
• Feeding of all types of vouchers, (Store, Cash Payments, Cash Receipts, Bank Payment, Bank Receipts, Journal, & Liability Vouchers).
• Responsible for prepare processing sale invoices (PSI) for authority signatures and audit.
• To generate sales tax invoices of PSI.
• Receive SRN’s from purchase department to verify all attached documents & Generate Store Vouchers.
• To Obtain Purchase orders from purchase department for advance payments to parties.
• Feeding of all types of Cheques, e.g. Self, Yourself & Cross.
• Receive bank statement for checking of delivered cheques & also maintain proper record of cheques issued and received.
• Strong control over daily cash payment voucher’s preparation & assist the cashier for payments.
• Reconcile Parties ledger.
• To keep relevant filing update.
• Responsible to clear audit objections on store vouchers, processing sale invoices, cash payment & journal vouchers.
• Prepare monthly accrual vouchers for monthly accounts
• Follow up advance payments.
• Fortnightly review of trial balance.
• Physical stock taking of all departments.
“Competent, dedicated, hardworking, honest, reliable & result-oriented.”
References will be provided if desired.