Muhammad Fazal Haq
Mobile: +92 333 4531335
+92 345 4378044
E-mail: [email protected]
Personal Statement: I have experience in accounts, audit and finance. I am organized, team player and skilled at managing priorities, and have an excellent ability to work under pressure. I have good communication skills in English and well versed with ERP.
Experience Accounts payable Supervisor
Novotel & Ibis World Trade Centre, Dubai
• Responsible for processing supplier’s payments on timely and accurately manner along with distribution & posting of expenses & accruals.
• Keeping records of all the fixed assets and filing all the invoices after payment.
• Making JV’s for Non-Inventory invoices and posting after Chief accountant review.
• Performing month end procedures (cross verify inventory with cost control department, run aging, updating intercompany file).
• Posting all contract JV’s and verifying the contract amount with the contract invoices.
• Preparing JV’s for Govt. related expenses regarding gust visas, staff medical expenses.
• Performing Supplier reconciliation statement on monthly basis
• Vendor status updates for payments and invoices
• Review of all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
• Check and follow up with Purchasing Team and other concerned departments regarding Invoices
• Review and analyze related GL accounts on monthly basis within the given deadlines to ensure correctness and accuracy
• Ensure all controls are applied as per accounts payable policies and procedures requirements
• Release payments of employees’ settlements (salary, Vacation Payments and Final Settlement)
• Process all suppliers invoices using three way match (PO, GRN & invoice)
• Inventory verification at month end with cost control and resolving discrepancies before closing Accounts
• Controls, verifies and accounts for the general cashier’s petty cash re-imbursements, ensuring that all documents are properly filled in and approved.
• Reviews with cost controller/purchasing department all open purchase orders at month-end.
Tax and Audit Assistant Grade-1 Ernst & Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder, Chartered Accountants, Pakistan (November 18, 2013 to July 18, 2014)
• Performed audit procedure in accordance with the global audit methodology of Ernst and Young on variety of clients
• Assessed the compliance of internal controls system designed by the management
• Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the concerned persons and provide recommendations for improving the organization’s operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance.
• Monitoring the internal controls
• Recommendations on how to improve the controls
• Verification of vouchers prepared by client
• Demonstrate the application of professional ethics, value and judgments
• Communicate effectively and use information and communication technology
• Prepare for and collect evidence for audit
Internship Tetrapak Pakistan Head office, Pakistan (June 06, 2013 to September 30, 2013)
• Local supplier invoice booking, GL monitoring, vendor reconciliations
• Temporary staff salaries & overtime calculations, employee data management
• Follow up on GR/IR issues with supplier management and need owners
• Entry and Posting of adjustments and reclassification in the SAP
• Assist in performing bank reconciliation statements with senior staff members
• ACCA (Affiliate)
At Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK)
• B.com Bachelors of Commerce
University of Punjab Lahore, Pakistan
• Sun System
• Opera, Vision Excel Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
• Quick Books
• Oracle ERP R12
• Foundation in Professionalism (Certificate)
• Professional Ethic (Certificate)
• Father Name : Fatah Sher
• ACCA Registration Number : 1788998
• Date of Birth : 06, October 1988